Even here in New Zealand

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010

      Guys and Girls,

      I was reading our local paper and came across this article http://tinyurl.com/2fxwudx;

      Even here in New Zealand where we can legally distill for our own use….do not sell it! And if you do you will be charged if caught…this old fella probably selling the odd bottle to give him a few extra dollars to stretch out the pension he receives from the State made a wrong call and sold to an undercover policewoman.

      Simple rule do not sell what you make as even in a country that allows distilling they take a dim view on selling!

      Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings