Follow-up Re: New Alcohol Library is "Live"

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2010
      Bookshelf scrollers fixed & reloaded.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2010

        Recent additions...

        Browse 'em here...

        http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010

          Take a bow folks.  You have made the new Library a resounding success!  Thank you.

        • Tom
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010
            Harry,

            The New Library is great! It's so very user friendly. Thank you for putting it together.

            Now, a question. I must be doing something wrong. When I access the library from the New Distillers site, I get the old library. The only way I can get the new one is to put the address in my address bar, i.e. http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/. Is there a way to get the New Library from the New Distillers site?

            Thanks,

            Tom

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010
              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <tomhawk412@...> wrote:

              > Harry,
              >
              > The New Library is great! It's so very user friendly. Thank you for putting it together.
              >
              > Now, a question. I must be doing something wrong. When I access the library from the New Distillers site, I get the old library. The only way I can get the new one is to put the address in my address bar, i.e. http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/. Is there a way to get the New Library from the New Distillers site?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Tom

              Hi Tom,

              Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad to see the Library's useful.

              Re: your question. No not yet. I've purposely kept them as separate entities for now to ease continued development. But the time will come when they will live together. For now, just bookmark the addy.