Re: New Alcohol Library is "Live"

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2010

      Rick and All,

      For any of you who are not members of our other group Distillers,  There was a great discussion on Moonshining by Matt Rowley in his blog "The Whiskey Forge" which Wal told us about.  If you read the first section and comments, Matt gave Harry some nice comments on his Alcohol Library and probably will be more impressed with the new version.

      Nice work Harry and have a drink or 2 on me, ya deserve it.

      Here are the links for part 2 and 3 of   "As Surely as Thunder Follows Lightning ":

      Part 2:  http://bit.ly/9zAsHX

      Part 3:   http://bit.ly/9Z7LtL

      JB.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2010
        Bookshelf scrollers fixed & reloaded.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2010

          Recent additions...

          Browse 'em here...

          http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010

            Take a bow folks.  You have made the new Library a resounding success!  Thank you.

          • Tom
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010
              Harry,

              The New Library is great! It's so very user friendly. Thank you for putting it together.

              Now, a question. I must be doing something wrong. When I access the library from the New Distillers site, I get the old library. The only way I can get the new one is to put the address in my address bar, i.e. http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/. Is there a way to get the New Library from the New Distillers site?

              Thanks,

              Tom

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010
                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <tomhawk412@...> wrote:

                > Harry,
                >
                > The New Library is great! It's so very user friendly. Thank you for putting it together.
                >
                > Now, a question. I must be doing something wrong. When I access the library from the New Distillers site, I get the old library. The only way I can get the new one is to put the address in my address bar, i.e. http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/. Is there a way to get the New Library from the New Distillers site?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Tom

                Hi Tom,

                Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad to see the Library's useful.

                Re: your question. No not yet. I've purposely kept them as separate entities for now to ease continued development. But the time will come when they will live together. For now, just bookmark the addy.