Re: Pale Malt Maris Otter 25kg Crushed,

  • The Piro
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
      Thanks for the response and info. Looks like a bit of work involved but luckily my processing equipment from my beekeeping should be able to double for this process.

      During further research I have found a supplier for reasonably priced, barley liquid malt extract (un Hopped), and fancy doing a strait run using that, as it is pretty strong tasting stuff I might be tempted to put a bit extra sugar in as well. My most resent project was using this type of malt extract and it would appear to be turning out well so I might continue in that direction and see if I can produce something that I am content with.

      Any one got any thoughts on this process.

      Pyro