RE: [new_distillers] Re: instant oats

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 24, 2010
      Thanks for the videos, Marc.

      It looks like Rogue has upgraded their hardware nicely since the last video I saw. They looked a bit crude at that time. Yup, to me that high ABV sounds odd, alright.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: mavnkaf@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:24:42 +0000
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: instant oats

      And they (Rogue), claim that they push their yeast to "17 to 20%"?

      That sounds odd, but not if you're a new outfit I guess.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW4wus_PoZU

      Or

      http://tinyurl.com/29f7d9t

      Cheers
      Marc

      Ps, I wish I could tour the US distilleries!