Re: [new_distillers] the summer is here.

  • just me
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 6, 2010
      Good morning JD,
      I never take a break.My ac has been out and the average temp has been mid 90s.That translates to low 100s in my apartment.I had 1 wash stop a little short .It was too close to the window. The yeast couldn't take the heat apparently.I should have read up on it.JB was kind enough to pass on his knowledge.Thankfully the ac was fixed the day before we were supposed to be in the 100s.Are you Dutch?
      Just Me
      The liver is evil.It must be punished.