Re: CO2 Bubbles nearly done, what now

  • geoff
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 3, 2010
      On a lighter but similar verbal vain, you could say there is no F in whey
      Geoff
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 3, 2010

        Bonjour Geoff,

        As usually your highly sophisticated European sense of humor has me totally baffled again.  Does this have anything in common with that Irishman and his sheep???  Please help me out here :>.

        JB.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

        > On a lighter but similar verbal vain, you could say there is no F in whey
        > Geoff

      • Steve Spence
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2010
          Even this American caught that one. no effin way ......

          Steve Spence
          Renewable energy and self sufficiency
          http://www.green-trust.org
          http://makingthewebwork.blogspot.com/

          On 06/03/2010 05:37 PM, jamesonbeam1 wrote:

          > Bonjour Geoff,
          >
          > As usually your highly sophisticated European sense of humor has me
          > totally baffled again. Does this have anything in common with that
          > Irishman and his sheep??? Please help me out here :>.
          >
          > JB.
          >

          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> On a lighter but similar verbal vain, you could say there is no F in whey
          >> Geoff

        • geoff
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 3, 2010

            Hi Jameson,

                 First off let me apologize to you Poor and the rest of the forum for any flippancy on my part I don’t know what I was thinking.  I broke one of my cardinal rules of drinking my own vodka and half reading and commenting on forum posts. My contribution to this post was absolutely zip and did not answer any of his questions.

                Looking back and reading the original post, I’m in total agreement with you Jameson and all you’re in line comments in Poor’s original mail. Once again Poor and everyone I apologize for trying to play the fool with words and generally being a crude smart-arse and not staying focused and answering your post properly.  So enough said on my part, lesson learned yet again time crawl back into my box, read some more and just generally lurk.

            Geoff

          • gary
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 4, 2010
              Geoff, as a third party reading this thread: unless I have missed something, I didn't see anything too objectionable in your remark, in fact I thought it quite funny and I now have a new phrase to bring out at the next dinner party...

              Gary

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

              > Hi Jameson,
              >
              > First off let me apologize to you Poor and the rest of the forum for any flippancy on my part I don't know what I was thinking. I broke one of my cardinal rules of drinking my own vodka and half reading and commenting on forum posts. My contribution to this post was absolutely zip and did not answer any of his questions.
              >
              > Looking back and reading the original post, I'm in total agreement with you Jameson and all you're in line comments in Poor's original mail. Once again Poor and everyone I apologize for trying to play the fool with words and generally being a crude smart-arse and not staying focused and answering your post properly. So enough said on my part, lesson learned yet again time crawl back into my box, read some more and just generally lurk.
              >
              > Geoff

            • waljaco
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 4, 2010
                Not the Irish! Kiwis are the sheep shaggers...
                wal

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 4, 2010

                  Ahhh Geoff, Geoff,

                  Du rien monsieur totalement...  I was just puzzled by what you were referring to.  Please re-read our group policy again  - especially:

                  3.  STAY ON-TOPIC

                  The topic is distilling and related issues.  Some latitude via general joviality & cameraderie is welcome and acceptable

                  So relax and enjoy!!!

                  JB.

                  --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Jameson,
                  >
                  > First off let me apologize to you Poor and the rest of the forum for any flippancy on my part I don't know what I was thinking. I broke one of my cardinal rules of drinking my own vodka and half reading and commenting on forum posts. My contribution to this post was absolutely zip and did not answer any of his questions.
                  >
                  > Looking back and reading the original post, I'm in total agreement with you Jameson and all you're in line comments in Poor's original mail. Once again Poor and everyone I apologize for trying to play the fool with words and generally being a crude smart-arse and not staying focused and answering your post properly. So enough said on my part, lesson learned yet again time crawl back into my box, read some more and just generally lurk.
                  >
                  > Geoff

                • tgfoitwoods
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 4, 2010
                    No apologies needed, Geoff. Look around you. You are completely surrounded by unfocused word-fools being crude smart-arses. Actually, I think your comments may have elevated the tone of the discussion a bit.

                    Don't drop into lurk mode; we'd miss you.

                    Zymurgy Bob, a crude, unfocused, smart-arse word-fool, AND a simple potstiller

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 4, 2010

                      Sorry Wal,

                      Actually it was a Scotsman and his sheep I was referring to that Geoff was good enough to send me a while back:

                      A SCOTSMAN walks into the bedroom with a sheep on a leash and says...

                      "Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

                      The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says,
                      "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep,
                      not a cow."

                      The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous bitch,
                      you'd realize I was talking
                      to the sheep."

                      Anyways Poor, back on topic.  When you finally decide if your wash is finished, Ken Mc. highly recommends using a turbo clear product to clarify the wash before distillation....

                      JB.

                      > Not the Irish! Kiwis are the sheep shaggers...
                      > wal
                      >
                      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1" jamesonbeam1@ wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Bonjour Geoff,
                      > >
                      > > As usually your highly sophisticated European sense of humor has me
                      > > totally baffled again. Does this have anything in common with that
                      > > Irishman and his sheep??? Please help me out here [:>] .
                      > >
                      > > JB.

                    • just me
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 4, 2010
                        That is what I enjoy about this site. The mods allow humor.I enjoyed this thread.
                        Just Me
                        The liver is evil.It must be punished.