Re: Hardwood

  • bigdaddyg851
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2010
      yeah, i don't think Mesquite would be any good in rum .better keep the Mesquite for the smoker .and something that's not readily available to me in the NE.
      Mesquite (from Nahuatl mizquitl) is a leguminous plant of the Prosopis genus found in northern Mexico through the Sonoran Desert and Chihuahuan Deserts, and up into the southwestern United States as far north as southern Kansas and as far east as the eastern fifth of Texas, where average annual rainfall is in excess of 40 inches.
      bigdaddyg