Charcoal- makeing something new and different.

  • JohnP
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010
      The arena is wide open for new and different flavors.Besides the different woods for ageing. I have made some very special and different Scotch, useing once used wood chips or sticks, then soaking them in a good brand of creme sherry for a while, then straining and drying them. Age the scotch with them and to my taste very enjoyable. You can also use the oaked wine to add a touch of sherry to any spirits. So many other herbs and fruits you could do this with also.

      Fun to explore to gain something that is unique and to your own pleasure.

      JohnP