RE: [new_distillers] Re: Another Newbie Here

  • ben marks
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2010
      take this for what ever you think it is worth
      i have a friend who is a atf agent (and who also likes the stuff i make) he told there has never been a cast prosecuted that did not evolve sales.

      Some people are like slinkies- not good for anything, But it sure is fun to push them down the stairs

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: bigdaddyg851@...
      Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:00:09 +0000
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: Another Newbie Here

      --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "jamesonbeam1" <jamesonbeam1@ ...> wrote:
      >WoW waldo,
      I'm almost afraid to click on any links at that site :). lots of information there from atf most wanted to business opportunities .cool site, thanks waldo !