Re: Juicer

  • williambloat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      I have a very understanding wife that has put up with me for 36 years and once I am able to reproduce the flavor of Jim Beam Red Stag, I will be able to do no wrong with her. The juicer was easy to clean up. Just took it apart and threw it in the dish washer..BUT... Don't go running out to get a juicer. I am having major second thoughts about using the juicer. It is settling out fast and where I normally get around a 1/2 gallon of trub for a 5 gallon batch, I now have almost 2 1/2 gallons of trub. Looks like I'm still going to throw it in a filter bag. O'well, live and learn.