New Toy

  • gems4200
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Howdy,
      I got a new toy this weekend I tought you'all might be interested in. It is a USB connected thermo-probe. The software that comes with it logs temp changes. I put it in the bung plug at the top of the column and hooked it to a laptop. The best part is no more lookin up to check temp. Was getting a stiff neck from that .lol. Found it on ebay with a search for USB thermo-probe.

      Rocky Mountain Shiner