RE: [new_distillers] New guy downunder....

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 9:00 PM

      _Gidday Mate,

      Welcome aboard from a another Kiwi…….All I can say is that here in NZ we can be open about what we do and have quality resources  and products are readily available to us . However there is a lot of misinformation around so have a read of the basics in the FAQ (See links below my Signature) and come back with some questions and we can steer you in the right direction.

      A few Questions:

      1. What equipment do you have?
      2. Are you wanting do go down the neutral track as most kiwis do?
      3. .Are you intending to build your own still or purchase a commercial one ?

      Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings