Re: Cornflakes and malted wheats

  • JD
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 3, 2010
      I dont putt the flower nutrients in it. i checked its sg just yet and tasted it. still sweet and flavor full it went from 1060 to 1020 and could make up as a sweet corn wine wich i think i could try and do with a little batch later.

      though i still have to wait an other week ore so. It shouldnt be a problem a normal ferment in 3 weeks weeks at 18°C and a week settling.

      Greetz

      JD
    • JD
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 13, 2010
        The day after..

        Turned up clear,

        well i tossed it all allready.

        but might be a clue.

        only thing in search i found is to much nutrient and copper.

        well, i start over might have bin to long standing on the cornflakes settlement ( it whas white tasted like corn )

        an other mistake learned :D

        Greetz

        JD