Re: Trub Reuse

  • JD
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
      it also add nutrients to your wash as most nutrients com from yeast like DAP ore even marmite is an yeast based goo

      ( wiki it its like vegemite ore cenovis, it stinks and its very grosse but its an all you can eat bufe for yeast )

      the only drawback could be that its all death .. then it wont come to live with in a day ore 2