Re: True dark malt/ power controller

  • mav
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2010
      I would say the BFM 240 – 13 will ok up to 3 KW.

      http://www.sutronics.com/acatalog/detail_bfm240_13.html

      Or

      The BFM 240 – 25HS for up to 6KW.

      http://www.sutronics.com/acatalog/BFM240_25HS__6_kw_Burst_Fired_Power_Controller.html

      The ones above are burst fired units. But you said "triac controller", Maybe one of these.

      http://www.sutronics.com/acatalog/detail_bfm_th.html

      Disclaimer, I haven't use them yet, but I will one day when I really need to. I hope this is the type of info you were looking for? If not, use the search engine in the yahoo site and search for "triac controllers".

      Cheers
      Marc

      Ps. Others might comment on how they assembled them?