Re: [new_distillers] Re: chilllie vodka

  • Ric Cunningham
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      I make a Habenero infused tincture with a cheap vodka after the growing season each year. The aim of this is to extract the maximum heat but it is easy to do with any chili. I would use 2 or 3 of your chosen chile's per liter in about half of your stock. Taste then blend to your liking. Good luck.

      On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Brian Hopper <brianhopper11@...> wrote:
      has anyone any tips on making vodka with hint of chilllies or maybe one in bottle.
      thanks from brian

      --
      Ric Cunningham
      Wilypig Brewing