Herbal infusions

  • Ric Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Hi again

      To keep my questions separate I have started another thread.

      I would like to work with herbal infusions. I have a collection of dried herbs at this time to work with but during the growing season I will fresh herbs and spices. Is there any rule of thumb about using infusion. Specifically I would like to know about when and how long to infuse

      in the wash
      in a stripped run
      time of infusion

      Thanks