Re: Holding a bead

  • Dean Watts
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hold a Bead??? Please explain.

      Dean Watts

    • Stevensgang@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2000
        Tony! There seems to be some misunderstanding on what holding a bead is.
        When you shake your moonshine made of a sugar and yeast base does your
        liquor bubble up? And keep some bubbles along the edge on top for a
        while? Just wondering!!! Thanks!!
      • Stevensgang@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2000
          Deb or your Hubby! If I remember correctly youall get 2 or 3 quarts of
          good liquor from a 5 gal. batch of mash. From your conversations I
          believe youall are Americans like myself. So I was wondering if youall
          ever heard of holding a bead? And if so does your liquor hold a bead?
          Our friends down under are very helpful but they're not real hip on what
          holding a bead means to us hillbilly americans! Just wondering about
          your 'moonshine' Thanks