Re: Question about heating wash

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
      Thanks for all the responses and sorru for the late reply. I had to work in order to support this wonderfull habit--I mean Hobby-
      .I think I'll look around for a better quality hotplate and see if that makes a difference. I just bought the first one I found and also the cheapest, but you know what they say, you get what you pay for.
      I 'd rather not use propane as i am doing this in my basement. This is the first still I made just to see if I could get it to work, my plans are to make another one with a 50 L beer keg that I have, and install elements in that one. And I guess that would give me a better constant temp.

      Thanks again for the responses