The coolest thing since the discovery of yeast

  • Lynne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      For those of you who haven't a clue about chat, and how to join the newly
      created #newdistillers real time chat channel, the Rev. David M Cunningham
      has been spiritually moved to save you. He's set up this awesome,
      newbie-proof chat applet, which requires not much more than a couple of
      clicks to access. Just go to http://distiller.servebeer.com/chat and
      follow the bouncing ball. If it doesn't work for you it probably means
      you don't have Java enabled on your browser - in which case you should go
      to your browser's 'Help' and find out how to enable it. Give it a try -
      it's fun, and with the right people present, informative.

      Cheers,
      Lynne
    • Rev. David M. Cunningham
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        Tony:

        I've set up a web page at http://distiller.servebeer.com/chat so that people can use the new chat channel without having to download anything (with the exception of granting access to allow the applet to configure your browser to make it work). IF you would like, you can add this link on your web site so that your web site visiters -- who may, or may not be subscribed to this list -- can enjoy talking to LIVE distiller from all over this world.

        I hope that you don't mind that I have done this. I don't want you to feel that I'm being too pushy. I just know that there are a lot of people that have a hard time understanding how to use IRC, so I thought I would try to make it as easy for them as I can. I do believ that you can be drunk and use the web chat without messing up.

        I must go now, there are people on the chat that I was speakng with. Bye

        Rev. Cunningham