RE: [new_distillers] Re: Where is Waldo II

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2010

      Ouch…Take care Mate and hope you get better soon

      Ken Mc

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010
        YES Hope you get better soon mate,

        Cheers

        Robbo

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010
          Dang Mason,

          Thank God thats all that happened to ya. Heard some pretty bad stories
          about deer and motorcycles. The cycles usually lose.... Next time try
          using a .270 or 30-06 - makes for a much cleaner kill ;)).

          Get well Soon.

          Vino es Veritas,

          Jim aka Waldo.
        • tgfoitwoods
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010
            Apologies my bleeding ass, Mason! We're just happy to hear you're still with us, even if a bit bunged up. I'm happy for the successful product launch, but launching your corporeal butt down the highway was an unnecessary exuberance.

            Even if you can't still for a while, maybe we your stillin' friends can find some way to get some homemade restorative elixir to you. Can you figure some way of handling that without blowing your cover?

            Get well, buddy, and let's see if your friends can't help a bit with that.

            Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

            ----snip----
            > I sincerely apologize for not letting you guys know what was going on.
            > Suffice it to say that Distilling has not been high on the list the last 3 months. Better now and things are getting back to normal at work so you will start seeing me a little here and there.
            >
            > Mason
            > Full face helmets save lives.

          • rye_junkie1
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010

              > Apologies my bleeding ass, Mason! We're just happy to hear you're still with us, even if a bit bunged up. I'm happy for the successful product launch, but launching your corporeal butt down the highway was an unnecessary exuberance.
              >
              > Even if you can't still for a while, maybe we your stillin' friends can find some way to get some homemade restorative elixir to you. Can you figure some way of handling that without blowing your cover?
              >
              > Get well, buddy, and let's see if your friends can't help a bit with that.
              >
              > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

              I actually had quite the "Reserve" built up and am just getting into the stuff that I had been hiding from myself. So i'm good. But I really appreciate the offer. As long as i get a couple MUM washes going in the next week or 2 I wont miss a drink. Might try this JEM thingy I saw mentioned. I finished off a quart of XXX MUM that I had hid away a couple weeks ago. I've tried a bunch of washes/mashes, Fruit, grain, Molasses, but it's damn hard to beat properly pot distilled sugar shine. Especially when you toss some Juniper berries and other spices in on that last run. I love knowing how to mash grains and make all grain whisky but i came to the conclusion over 50lbs of corn last summer that its just too damn much work for what you get. I can have a MUM wash started in less than 20 minutes after dinner tonight and be on the couch with a rocks glass in one hand and the remote in the other.

              Mason