Re: REFLUX STILL

  • ric
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2010
      Yes that is a very good re fence but very dated and I fear is why so many newbies choose to build those complicated and inefficient offset LM stills.

      It really needs to be updated to include VM designs. In particular the LM/VM concept of a Bokakob with a VM off take.

      How does one go about editing those pages?