Help

  • Gary Morin
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 3, 2010
      a plumbing supply store . Lowe's or home depot has 10ft lengths of 2inch cooper and a bunch of fittings .

    • John Brase
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 3, 2010
        Check the big box hardware places (Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard's). You'll need to buy a full 10' piece. The price seems to be "flexible." Two weeks ago, where I live, Lowe's wanted $175 and Menard's wanted $79. Failing that you'll need to find a plumbing supply house - again you'll need to buy the full piece. You might be lucky and find a plumbing contractor willing to sell something out of their leftover stock. Or you may find a smaller hardware store that will sell by the foot. Some do, some don't.

      • billfitz49
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 3, 2010
          Visit some of your local junk/scrap yards. I bought a 6 foot piece of 2 inch copper DWV pipe for $20.00 at one.