Help

  • RodS
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 2 1:17 PM
      Could someone tell me where to find 2 inch copper pipe and fittings.
      I live in the Charlotte NC area. Thanks in advance.
    • bigjim@wildblue.net
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 3 3:57 AM
        http://www.mcmaster.com should have some.
        Big Jim
        > Could someone tell me where to find 2 inch copper pipe and fittings.
        > I live in the Charlotte NC area. Thanks in advance.

      • Gary Morin
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 3 3:59 AM
          a plumbing supply store . Lowe's or home depot has 10ft lengths of 2inch cooper and a bunch of fittings .

        • John Brase
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 3 4:09 AM
            Check the big box hardware places (Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard's). You'll need to buy a full 10' piece. The price seems to be "flexible." Two weeks ago, where I live, Lowe's wanted $175 and Menard's wanted $79. Failing that you'll need to find a plumbing supply house - again you'll need to buy the full piece. You might be lucky and find a plumbing contractor willing to sell something out of their leftover stock. Or you may find a smaller hardware store that will sell by the foot. Some do, some don't.

          • billfitz49
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 3 8:28 AM
              Visit some of your local junk/scrap yards. I bought a 6 foot piece of 2 inch copper DWV pipe for $20.00 at one.