Re: How long to ferment

  • nix_9_9
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 12:25 AM
      Thanks for that info. I just wasn't sure. I've downloaded the whole
      site for homedistiller. Still re-reading it. Some of this still
      seems a little overwhelming.
      I'm sure I'll have more questions after I finish re-reading.
      --- In new_distillers@y..., "Robert N" <dinks_c@y...> wrote:
      > http://homedistiller.org/
      > Will answer all your questions and then make you think some more.
      Have a

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.2021092.3499911.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050416