RE: [new_distillers] How long to ferment

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:57 PM

      http://homedistiller.org/

      Will answer all your questions and then make you think some more. Have a read then re-read to clarify. To answer your question yes, mix it together and let sit for at least 14 days, then only distil once the yeast has settled.

      Yours' in Spirit!

      Robert

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 12:25 AM
        Thanks for that info. I just wasn't sure. I've downloaded the whole
        site for homedistiller. Still re-reading it. Some of this still
        seems a little overwhelming.
        I'm sure I'll have more questions after I finish re-reading.

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.2021092.3499911.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050416