Total newbielooking for recipe

  • nix_9_9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hello
      I'm a total newbie to this and I'm looking for a recipe to make a
      samll batch of vodka or the like. I'm just looking to make only a
      little bit to try this out before I get all in to it. I've got the
      hardware(pot still) made using a 1.25 US gallon pot as the boiler. I
      understand that I'll only be able make very little with this size but
      I didn't to invest to heavly yet. Also it would be nice if the recipe
      was in US measurements, its not nesscary but would nice.
      thanks ahead of time
      Nix-9