RE: [new_distillers] 200 Litre

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 191 , May 1, 2002

      Hi Aaron, Turbo clear is a Still Spirits product from NZ, which you add to the wash after it has stopped fermenting, 24 – 48 hours before distilling. Costs around $5au it is a 2 pack product. I have tried Gelatine, and putting the wash in the fridge for 24hours, each with limited success. I have as yet to try Egg white to see if that works. I dare say the best way to drop the sediment is time, which I have little of, and patience, who has any of that these days? As to your distillate, I would definitely let it sit on carbon for a while.

      Yours' in Spirit!

      Robert

      Message 191 of 191 , Aug 13, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the new_distillers
        group.

        File : /Ken Mc./Ken Mc's new liebig Condenser.pdf
        Uploaded by : goodyear1952 <goodyear1952@...>
        Description : Ken Mc's new liebig

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,