Re: [new_distillers] Re: 200 Litre

  • FIAT LANCIA
    Message 1 of 191 , Apr 30 10:38 PM
      it cant ferment too hot in that volume of water!

      Message 191 of 191 , Aug 13, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the new_distillers
        group.

        File : /Ken Mc./Ken Mc's new liebig Condenser.pdf
        Uploaded by : goodyear1952 <goodyear1952@...>
        Description : Ken Mc's new liebig

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,