Re: [new_distillers] Re: Fermenting on grains

  • tim cheek
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2010
      test

      From: tim cheek <cfrewilly@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 10:35:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: Fermenting on grains

      Thanks I will give that a try, I don't have the problem as bad in the winter, but the summer 90% humidity and 90*f  plus,  all the flying, crawling and God knows what else seams to find it's way into the liquid. I can only imagine what the good ole boy's in the hills found in there liquid years ago. This is a new area for me and it seams a lot like cooking from scratch, which I love to do. I am glad to have found this group and I am sure to be asking more questions and making more mistakes.
      coastal corn liker