Re: Apple Pie Recipe Anyone?

  • pint_o_shine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
      This is the best combo I have found.

      Credit to DunderHead
      4 cans frozin apple juce ,1 tabs apple pie spice ( 1 tea cinnamon--1/4 nutmeg-1/4 allspice) 1 qt clear "vodka", , top with water to 1 gal ,add sugar to taste (brown sugar can be used)
      (if you Heat juice with spice it will taste more like "cooked" apple pie) let sit for day, strain threw coffee filter

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hey Thanks a bunch all,

        Didn't realize it was that popular around here. Definitly will go with
        the neutral, juice and spices.

        Now, if you throw a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, will that make it
        a la mode? Thanks again.

        Vino es Veritas,

        Jim aka Waldo.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pint_o_shine" <pintoshine@...>