Re: Question...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2009
      Note:

      A quick and dirty approach that I sometimes use is applying a strip of that non-hardening plumbers putty (no hazardous materials) around the rim with a bungy cord wrapped around the handles and over the top.

      Works alot better then the old flour/water paste method and is re-usable.

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim aka Waldo.