Re: filtering 50% , need answer quick,,,,,,

  • bbbob194713
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
      Thats really good ,took me a while to work it out
      I think i found out were it went after i ran the 50% through the filter i ran some plain water and it came out 12% so i saved it to cut down my 96% stuff,i did make a mistake with the size and my stainless steel tube is 1.8m (6' )x50mm (2"0 with a glass funnel on the top it was a 2lt flagon with the bottom cut out , this works well as you can see how much is left in the funnel i would recommend this to any one
      thanks for your input