best possible

  • bigdaddyg851
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      i have a stainless steel beer keg . i don't know what it is, but i want to build the best possible all around good for everything still that will built off the stainlee steel beer keg with cooper tubing and anything else i need . is this possible ? or do i need differnt stills?
      thanks
    • gnikomson2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bigdaddyg851" <bigdaddyg851@...> wrote:

        > i have a stainless steel beer keg . i don't know what it is, but i want to build the best possible all around good for everything still that will built off the stainlee steel beer keg with cooper tubing and anything else i need . is this possible ? or do i need differnt stills?
        > thanks

        You need to shart here...

      • bigdaddyg851
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          thanks ! thats exactly were I needed to start .needed A heads up !