Re: [new_distillers] If This Tape Safe

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009
      Look on eBay for silicone tape, you should be able to get this for less than half that price, I have had it shipped from Sweden and Denmark for less with shipping chargers included .The last rools were from Texas for about $ 2.00
      each, check the widths and lenghts Shop around ,The best stuff I ever used