Re: [new_distillers] Re: Hello Gents, I am new & with a question

  • Michael Grasser
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2009
      What I do is give it a big stir and see if I get more yeast action going. If not then I strain it through cheese cloth and then cook it off. I use turbo yeast all the time and after I stir it I get a least another week of bubbling out of it. Gven me a lot more at the cook off.

      From: gnikomson2000 <gnikomson2000@ yahoo.com>
      To: new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 8:59 PM

      --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "new2juice" <new2juice@. ..> wrote:

      > I have used a 48 hour turbo. I have kept temperature at about 27C in the room where my wash is making. It is on it's 5th day and now bubbling through the bubbler, at the rate of 1 bubble approximately every 30-45 seconds.
      >
      > Can I take the heat out of the room now? Thanks
      >

      > new2juice

      Yes. It's done. Run it.