Re: Baileys recipe in France

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009

      Bonjour Geoff,

      No sure which Bailey's cream recipe your talking about, but it its Mason's when you were discussing it yesterday in Advanced, see if this is it:

      2 cups (US) of Irish whiskey. I use my own hooch with the Brewhaus
      ultra premium Irish essence at 45%.
      1 14oz can of Borden Sweetened Condensed Milk
      1 Tablespoon Hershey's Chocolate Syrup in the can.
      1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee. I like the Cafe' Bustello instant
      espresso stuff.
      1 Tablespoon real Vanilla Extract
      1 Teaspoon Almond Extract.

      Add it all to a blender and give it a whirl for 30 seconds or so Then
      Bottle it and let it rest in the fridge. Its drinkable right out of
      the gate but leave it alone for a week and its really good. Its much
      stronger than the store bought version and will put you on your rear
      pretty quick so you have been warned. If you start sipping on it from
      day 1 you wil notice that from day to day the taste changes. One day
      the coffee over powers it and the next it will be the almond extract
      and so on. By 7 days it seems that everything has gotten comfortable
      and happy with each other.

      Mason

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        Sidenote Geoff,

        Harry makes a point of saying to add the whisky to the cream or milk and
        not visa versa so it wont curdle.

        JB.
      • gnikomson2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
          Thought I'd drag these out & dust 'em off for another go round. Enjoy!