RE: [new_distillers] Re: Neutral Spirits

  • Peers Cawley
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2009

      I have tried both prestige essences and still spirits essences – And some flavours are better on one range than the other. Confusing part is that still sprits make different quantities from the bottle some 1.25L others 2.5L – Still spirits recommend the use of base pack instead of sugar – You can substitute the base pack for Dextrose / Sugar – For cream Liqueurs a non dairy creamer such as coffee mate makes an excellent cream base

      Cheers from Peers