RE: [new_distillers] Re: hot plates

  • Brewhaus / Hot Sauce Depot
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2009

      Hi Jim.

      The reason that I chimed in is because recently BroilKing went through a bit of a name change, so many people may think that Cadco and BroilKing are different, and assume that because they found a lower price on one that it is possibly an inferior unit.  Cadco was the commercial arm of BroilKing, and they have now taken virtually all of their products under the Cadco name.  Yes, we are at $110, which is still a pretty low margin for us.  Where ever it was found, $100 is an exceptional price.

      Rick