Alcohol essences

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
      Can anybody tell me what the deal is with these alcohol essences that I see everywhere? Are they legal to ship/ to have? Do they actually taste good? Say if you had some whiskey that lacked in flavor? Just curious..

      Thanks,
      Andy
    • KM Services
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009

        Andy,

        I do not know where you live ,but here in New Zealand making neutral and using flavourings is the norm and many are very good

        Ken Mc (This is my opinion and if I am wrong I will be corrected I am sure)

        Can anybody tell me what the deal is with these alcohol essences that I see everywhere? Are they legal to ship/ to have? Do they actually taste good? Say if you had some whiskey that lacked in flavor? Just curious..

        Thanks,
        Andy

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
          I use essences all the time. Esp if I am doing a sugar batch, I have sprits that taste just like Crown Royal but more proofage than regular