Re: Sepertating Methyl Alcohol

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2009
      Andy,

      Don't worry about it. Much of the bad information arises from law-enforcement agencies twisting facts from an entirely different context, criminals during prohibition. It's then repeated by the ignorati until we start believing it.

      Truth is, it takes some creative stupidity to screw up spirits the way we do them.

      I think most of us agree our work is better than the professional junk, mostly.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller