Re: [new_distillers] scotch-like recipe with flaked barley?

  • Paul Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009
      For enough enzymes you need a minimum of 20% malted grain (barley).

      I don't know how it would change the taste, but I will say I'm aging a gallon of on grain (mixed grains) fermented scotch right now. It should be ready to take off chips in about a week. So if you can hold out til then I can give you a report on the taste profile.

      P.