Re: [new_distillers] PJ's Reflux still

  • P E
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2002
      Thanks for ALL the info.. This is going to help a
      bunch.. Also, I wanted to know how and what you are
      using for a filter. And, you might want to try a
      digital thermometer in the top. That is what we are
      using and it seems to be great.. It also switches
      between C and F and is easy to read.. I found a 1/8"
      compression fitting and soldered it to the cap on the
      top and put the compression barrell around the
      thermometer and tightened it down. It is easily
      removed and seals great..
      Our first run will be Sat. night so I will let you
      know how it goes. I will also include a few pics of
      the "Party"..

      Thanks again!!

      PJ

      http://games.yahoo.com/