Re: Please Help! Year 11 Chemistry Experiment

  • JesseJ
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2009
      In The USA, I was a sophomore in high school (16 - my age, not the number of years I was a sophomore) and had a chemistry teacher who made a big deal of making moonshine, as he called it, in class. Only a thimble-full, really, and nobody drank it though it burned blue "so it must be good" (his words, not mine). Little did he know what lay in store just two years later for one of his most prominent procrastinators ;)