Re: JB Weld epoxy safe?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009
      Hey Hamlet,

      I spoke with JB Weld a while back regarding ethanol tolerance. They
      said its totally insoluable regarding ethanol fumes / liquid.

      However, do not use it around any high temperature sources (like heating
      elements) since it only withstands up to approx. 500 F.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "hamlet_jones" <hamlet_jones@...>
      wrote:

      > I have several 4mm holes in the lid of my boiler. A design change
      necessitates that I plug them up. The lid is made from aluminum. Could I
      use epoxy to fill them in?