High all 1st post and 1st water run.

  • booger6870
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Ran my 1st run today checking for leaks.Only leak i have is at the base where the keg connects to the copper pipe with a sanitary clamp.I will be doing another cleaning run tommoro with vineger and water.I will try the flour paste out then and see if that takes care of it.

      It is a pot still that i am using.

      I ran it full blast for about 20 min and the water was luke warm comming out full blast so hopefully it will be alright with some alcahol in it only time will tell.I guess it is about time to do a simple sugar mash.
      thanks for any help
      booger