Re: [new_distillers] Re: Electricity question

  • M W
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 21, 2009
      --- On Mon, 9/21/09, tgfoitwoods <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
      > > have to love the magic sine waves info though :)
      > >
      > I've never read into that, but, knowing Lancaster, I can
      > only imagine.
      >
      > Thanks again for the memories.
      >
      > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      It's a way to generate (simulated) sine waves, using a microcontroller; It's on Tinaja.com in a bunch of articles/PDFs.

      NO boxes LOL seems so! But sometimes the totally non obvious solution IS a good answer; I just don't see programming a printer from a perfectly good COMPUTER, that one's logic escapes me LOL