RE: [new_distillers] Coil Former Jig

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009

      Frank,

      Not that I like to link to other forums, hope you don’t mind me linking this to here….Pintoshine, but on Artisan Distillers they have a wonderful step by step pictorial ….

       http://tinyurl.com/oow8s3

      Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
        Thanks, That is great.

        Frank
        vickypoint2003@...

        "Failure is never so frightening as regret"

        Back in early February 2008 a message contained 4 pics of a simple coil former jig. These pics were on Photobucket. Unfortunately the link to these pics no longer works. The pics appear to have been deleted.

        Would anyone have kept a copy of these pics that they can send me.
        Thanks

        Frank
        vickypoint2003@ yahoo.com

        "Failure is never so frightening as regret"

        Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.