Hi again,

  • frogger2542000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      i would like to thank all who set me straight on the SINs of adding Isopropyl alcohol to a mast to try and get a bigger yeild. I will stick to the old methods of making my corn mash, again thanks all for the rapid response.. George in georgia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009

        Your Very Welcome.

        Better Safe Than Sorry.

        Vino es Veritas,

        Jim aka Waldo.

        (If your into our Southern corn likkers :) let us know what ya doing - might be able to help ya out - fur sure...)